Monday, February 20, 2012

Where's Brody

For days I have been reorganizing my work spaces
in the house and studio. I find it's a good
distraction from my sadness and I'm accomplishing
something though it doesn't look too different
for I am still cluttered but it is organized clutter!

This morning I didn't realize Brody was in the room with me
(this has been happening lately)
until I heard a soft purring sound.
Upon turning around at my desk, this is what I saw.

Can't help but bring a smile...
looks like he is at an important meeting
with colleagues and everyone is hanging on
his every word.

2 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

A great description of Brody's "meeting"! I can see why you didn't realize he was there.
You're smart to keep busy, Nan, but I'm sure your grief pops up at unexpected times. Thinking of you as you go through the loss of your dear friend.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks so much....you're so right about the grief. It has to sink in that my dear furry friend and supervisor of 19 years is with me in a different way now.